Introducing: Barre Certified by Barreworks
Our Instructor Training Program launched in 2015, and is the most comprehensive program of its kind.
Spend an immersive weekend in our flagship studio location, receiving top-level instruction from our team of Master Trainers.
July 14th - 16th 2017
Fall Session - Option I:
September 29th - October 1st 2017
Fall Session - Option II:
November 17th - 19th 2017
Barreworks is a leader in barre fitness methodology and now you can be a part of it, too! Learn our unique exercise system, built on the principles of functional movement, designed to strengthen and balance the body and to develop posture and alignment. Join the growing group of instructors who are Barre Certified by Barreworks, and empower yourself with the knowledge to build your own barre fitness program that is safe, effective and fun! Your clients will love the flow and challenge of adding a barre based workout to your repertoire. They will see their bodies get leaner and stronger, and gain more energy and self-confidence.
With Barre Certified by Barreworks, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge base of functional and bio-mechanical movement, and learn how it directly applies to the Barreworks training method.
- Learn how to create a dynamic and effective barre class based on the principles of the Barreworks methodology.
- Develop skills for effective demonstration, cueing, correcting, and use of language.
- Learn how to provide modifications and make your barre class accessible for both beginner and advanced participants.
- Expand your repertoire of both teaching skills for your clients and in your own practice.
- Gain professional recognition and distinguish yourself from the competition.
- Become part of a larger community of professionals and build a career that you love.
Early Bird $100 discount offer available through April 30th
for Summer Session!
Secure your spot today with $300 deposit;
full payment due 2-weeks prior to first date of course.
Barre Certified by Barreworks is proudly a canfitpro Accredited Course, providing 4 FIS/4 PTS Credits!
Barreworks gratefully acknowledges our generous Barre Certified Swag Bag Sponsors:
Tonica Kombucha is brewed in Toronto and is 100% raw, organic and naturally carbonated. The result is a strong, healthy tonic packed full of living enzymes, healthy yeasts and good bacteria. All of these form a super brew which work to power up digestion, clean out the liver and bring a glow to the skin from the inside out.
Tonica is available in over 900 stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Whole Foods.
Bathorium is a Canadian made luxury bath products company, proudly sourcing the highest grade of ingredients creating truly unique tub experiences. They produce handcrafted bath soaks that are designed for benefit based bathing- meaning they are relentlessly dedicated to the benefits your whole body will reap after a Bathorium bath. They began their company in 2014 and have since been named 'Canada's Best Bath Soak in 2016'. Their current lineup includes 11 bath bombs and 4 Crush Bath Soaks.
They believe everyone should Live Well, Love Lots and Bath, Beautifully.
They are currently retailed at over 100 locations including Anthropologie UK, Four Seasons, Shangri-La and exclusive to the suites at The Hazelton Hotel.