Saturday, January 21st
1-4pm @ 625 Queen Street West
Join us for FREE* express barre & SPIN classes, yummy samples, a pop-up shop, & a Braid Bar(re)!
- Saturday, January 21st 2017 from 1-4pm
- Barreworks Queen Street [625 Queen Street West]
- FREE 30-minute, express barre & SPIN classes! Open to everyone, safe for all levels & ages 14+
- A Braid Bar(re) courtesy of Cabello by Carolina - get your hair braided for just $10 & rock your new 'do for the rest of the day! Before class, or after, this lady is a hair superstar!
- Pop-up shops & vendor stations from some of our faves, including:
- Gold Apothecary - Handmade, local soaps & soaks will be available for purchase, as recently seen in The Globe & Mail!
- Saje Natural Wellness - Our go-to stop for head-clearing essential oils, remedies, & self-care magic!
- Kupfert & Kim - One of the city's favourite stops for "wheatless, meatless" meals! Once to you taste their creations, there's no turning back!
- The BarreFuel Project - Meet Sarah [our in-house Registered Holistic Nutritionist], ask all the questions & learn about her offerings!
- The Good Press - Because "everyone is a friend of The Good Press"! & because this little shop never fails to serve up delicious, healthy, get-your-soul-glowing goodness!
- Registration opens 7am Saturday, January 14th - mark your calendars!! Sign-up online as you normally would - click here or use the MindBody Connect App on your mobile device.
We can't wait for this Saturday party!!
See you at the barre,
xo Team Barreworks
*Please note: limit of one free barre & one free spin class per client; Braid Bar(re) is cash only - thank you!