Hosted by Doula Yoga Educator, Kate Sissons
We heard you, Barre Mamas! Sleep is a vital component of self-care and stress management. This Feature Workshop, hosted by Doula Yoga Educator, Kate Sissons, is designed to help you and your family achieve a higher quality of sleep.
As a mother of twin toddlers, Kate knows the highs and lows of pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and early parenthood, very well – particularly when it comes to sleep (and lack of it!). Her knowledge and expertise is built on over 15 years of teaching and supporting a wide range of families, in a variety of ways. Her approach is gentle and respectful, ensuring that every family member’s sleep and personal needs are met. She believes that knowledge definitely equates with power, and by understanding the art and science of infant’s needs, everyone will feel more confident and well rested. You can learn more about Kate and her vast expertise on her website: www.katesissons.com
- The science behind your infant's sleep needs
- Identifying common sleep challenges with a range of helpful tips
- A range of ways to help your family obtain higher quality sleep
- How to create a respectful and safe sleeping environment
- Activities and gentle movement to keep both moms & babies engaged
- Swag bag & information packet, including Love Child Organics & The Matter Company
- Discount on Kate's services after attending - ask her for more details!
*15% discount available for unlimited package holders & participants of any past Barreworks Baby & Me Barre Workshop series - see desk staff for details!
**Please bring a carrier, wrap or sling and a light muslin blanket to something similar. Props for the more active elements of the class will be provided. Please wear clothing you are comfortable in and can move with. Barreworks reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to & including April 13th 2017.