Abby recently moved to Toronto from Sydney, Australia. She has extensive experience performing on the famous Sydney Showboats, where she rapidly progressed from the Chorus, to Dance Captain, to Entertainment Director. Abby has always wanted to be a Barre instructor. After taking into consideration all the techniques available, she decided on Barreworks due to how our classes were constructed and how passionate the team was about what they do. Her goal is for her clients to leave class looking forward to the next one and feeling their best. She loves to bring the FUN to fitness!
And believes "a big smile can get you through those last eight reps!"
Top Faves Pop Quiz!
- Favourite pre-workout food? Depends on the time of day. If it's in-between meals, probably a piece a fruit.
- Favourite aprés-workout food? Dried fruit or a yummy fruit & nut bar. (To be honest it's probably banana bread & a coffee, but I don't know if you want to put that! lol)
- Favourite workout gear? I usually shop on a budget, but a few quality pieces can really last a long time. I have had a pair of Lorna Jane (Australian product) exercise pants for over 8 years and the colour & elasticity are still going strong.
- Favourite Toronto hangout? I'm new to Toronto, so I'm still finding my way around. I do like heading to St Lawrence Market on a weekend though.
- Favourite song on your current playlist? "Green Light" by John Legend
- Favourite way to relax? Cup of tea in hand, lounging on the couch with my husband.
- Favourite 90's boy band? Can't say I had a band I liked in particular, but I do remember getting a VHS tape of the top 20 hits one year for Christmas, which I'd watch on repeat.